Live Tracking is a great way to let friends and family see your ride in real-time. Location, speed, heart rate, or any other metric provide by peripheral sensors are sent via the Lezyne Ally v2 app and displayed on a web page. Here's how you sent it up...
- You'll want to make sure your GPS device is paired with your phone.
- Open your Lezyne Ally App.
- Go to the More tab on the right.
- Select Lezyne Track.
- In the upper right hand corner is a plus sign. Select that to add the people you'd like to receive a notification that you're riding.
- If you pick a contact, make sure that you have an email entered for that contact on your phone, or you can manually enter the email address of the recipient.
- After adding a recipient, toggle Enable live tracking to on.
Automatically when you start a ride, now, your recipient will get an email with a link in it. That link will send them to a web page where they can watch you ride.
Additional note: The invite could end up in your recipient's spam folder. If it does, have them add the email address to their whitelist.