Live Tracking is a great way to let friends and family see your ride in real-time. Location, speed, heart rate, or any other metric provide by peripheral sensors are sent via the Lezyne Ally v2 app and displayed on a web page. Here's how you sent it up...
- You'll want to make sure your GPS device is paired with your phone.
- Open your Lezyne Ally App.
- Go to the More tab on the right.
- Select Lezyne Track.
- In the upper right hand corner is a plus sign. Select that to add the people you'd like to receive a notification that you're riding.
- If you pick a contact, make sure that you have an email entered for that contact on your phone, or you can manually enter the email address of the recipient.
- After adding a recipient, toggle Enable live tracking to on.
NOTE: If a recipient clicks the opt-out link in the Lezyne Track email, they will need to contact us directly from their email to be reinstated. This will be shown in the app by the email address not being added to the list after being entered.
Automatically when you start a ride, now, your recipient will get an email with a link in it. That link will send them to a web page where they can watch you ride.
Additional note: The invite could end up in your recipient's spam folder. If it does, have them add the email address to their whitelist.