Introduced in 2018, Stationary Trainer mode allows for a user to record sensor data without GPS signal.
Take a look at the steps below for instructions on set up.
- Open your Lezyne Ally App.
- Go to the More tab on the bottom right.
- Select GPS Settings.
- Select Bike and Screen setup.
- Select the bike profile you want to use for workout.
- Select Bike.
- Select Stationary Mode and toggle the switch ON.
- Hit OK and Save your changes.
- Now, when you turn the device on and select the bike, it will ask you to select Ride or Stationary.