Our January 2018 update, 6.57, introduced a stationary trainer mode. This tells the device to not look for a GPS signal, but still allows you to record sensor data or run a workout.
Here's a quick run through on how to set it up.
- You'll want to make sure you GPS device is paired with your phone.
- Open your Lezyne Ally App.
- Go to the More tab on the right and then select GPS settings.
- Select Bike and Screen setup.
- Select the bike profile that you want to use for workouts.
- Select Bike.
- Select Stationary mode.
- Tap the "switch" to turn it on.
- Hit OK.
- Save your changes.
- Now, when you turn the device on and select the bike, it will ask you to select Ride or Stationary.