If you don’t have a GPS Root account or have not downloaded GPS Ally V2 app for iOS or Android, make sure to create an account.
Setting up Komoot
Before getting started you will need to visit Komoot.com to create a username and password or download the Komoot app from Google Play for Android, or the App Store for iOS. Make sure your GPS device and Ally V2 app (iOS or Android) are up to date.
Next you will need to link your GPS Root account with Komoot. There are several ways to complete this.
Connect to Komoot in the Ally V2 app
- Open Ally V2, and in the Android app, select the three dashes in the upper left corner. In the iPhone app, select the More tab.
- Select Komoot (iOS) or Komoot Tours (Android)
- Connect with Komoot will appear. Select OK.
- This will bring you to the Komoot login page. Login using your Komoot username and password, and follow the prompts to allow access to Lezyne.
Connect to Komoot through GPS Root
- Visit GPS Root and login to your account.
- Select Edit Profile in the upper left hand corner.
- Click Connect with Komoot.
- This will take you to the Komoot website. Login and follow the prompts, making sure to allow Lezyne access.
- Return to the GPS Root page and click Confirm Komoot sync.
Your Lezyne GPS account is now connected with Komoot. You can view Komoot Tours within the GPS Ally V2 app and send them to a paired GPS device.