Lezyne GPS Ally 2 may need to query a list of installed applications on your phone such as: Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, etc. We query the list of apps to know what applications are installed to be able to control activity sharing and/or which notifications can be sent to the Lezyne GPS device. Your Android application information will remain private between Lezyne and the Google Android application interfaces. If you decline this request, Lezyne GPS Ally 2 may lose some functionality.
Articles in this section
- GPS - MacOS Catalina and Big Sur GPS Update Troubleshooting
- GPS Quick Start Guide
- Navigation - Connecting to Komoot (video included)
- Navigation - Navigating with Komoot Tours (video included)
- Trouble Connecting Phone and GPS
- App - App running in the background (Android)
- App - Connecting Your Phone and GPS Device (Video included)
- App - Lezyne App and Huawei Phones
- App - What does my GPS device need a phone connection for?
- Apps - Information Regarding Android Application Sharing