If you try plugging in your device and your computer isn't recognizing it, you might need to connect it in bootloader mode. It's different button combos for the Y10 Mini/Micro devices and Y10 Super/Macro devices.
- In your preferred browser, navigate to http://www.lezyne.com/
- At the top of the main page, there are six headers: Products, Athletes, Blog, Tech Support, Purchase, and GPS. Under GPS, select Update GPS Unit.
- Just below the image of our current devices are the links to the Mac updater and the Windows updater for Y10 and newer devices. Click the appropriate link for your system.
- There are a number of ways your operating system and your browser might handle the download. Make sure that the updater file is downloaded and saved to your computer. Then, run the updater.
- For a Super GPS or a Macro GPS, hold down the Enter and Lap buttons while plugging it in to you computer. For a Micro GPS or a Mini GPS, hold down the Enter and Menu buttons while plugging it in to you computer. The updater should now recognize the GPS device and immediately do a firmware update.
Note: Anytime you do a firmware update by connecting the device in bootloader mode, you have to force a second update after that. If you don't, you may experience issues moving forward.
Additional Note: While a Linux computer does recognize our devices, the firmware updater is not compatible with Linux.