One of the best things about Lezyne hand pumps is that they are built to last - but that doesn't mean that some parts won't wear over time. When one of our floor pumps stops pushing air, nine times out of ten, you can solve the problem with a quick servicing of the pump.
- Remove the top cap of the pump.
- Pull the piston rod and piston out of the barrel.
- More than likely, the piston and seal will be dry and dirty. Remove the piston O-ring and clean all the dirt off the piston and piston O-ring and apply a very light coating of grease.
- Reassemble the pump.
If all else fails, we do offer the repair kits. which can be ordered through you local bike shop or directly from our website:
- Seal Kit for Road Drive Pumps.
- Seal Kit for HP pumps, like the Pressure Drive or Micro Floor Drive HP
- Seal Kit for HV pumps, like the Alloy Drive or Micro Floor Drive HV
For any other questions, or if you are outside of the US, please submit a request for assistance.